Sacred Heart School offers a college preparatory grade-level curriculum that is in alignment with the California Common Core Standards in English Language Arts and Math and the Diocesan standards in Social Studies, Science, and Religion.
- In addition, we offer enrichment experiences that assist children in their academic, spiritual, social, physical, and emotional development.
- Sacred Heart School creates life-long learners.
- Students are challenged in the core subjects of math, science, language arts, and social studies with direct instruction and hands-on experiences, such as the Science Fair, the Tehama County Literary Festival, and the Red Bluff Art Walk.
- Our religion program offers opportunities to provide service in local and global capacities. The children visit local nursing homes; contribute to the Heifer Project, which provides animals, plants, and trees for villages in developing countries; and participate in various collection and fundraising events for local, national, and global needs.
- In educating the whole child, we teach and model respect for one another.
- Our Schoolwide Learning Expectations state that our students strive to be spiritual, academic, respectful, responsible, and confident.
- We partner with parents in developing conscientious, Christian young people who have a zest for learning and a passion for serving others.